30 marzo 2007
SE LI CONOSCI, LI EVITI - UNA STORIA VERA
Se qualcuno ha intenzione di rivolgersi ad Interactive Brokers per operare sui mercati finanziari, non potrà poi dire di non essere stato avvertito
I want to remind you your behaviour managing the issue of my account:
1) you received my money and my documents more than two weeks ago, but I had no access to my account, and no explanation why I had not from you.
2) I contacted your help desk, and they told me your department needed some more informations about the nature of my business (that I already described while signing contract on line). I asked for you to contact me by e-mail, telling me what kind of informations you did need specifically.
3) a whole week passed by without any notice from you. After 3-4 mails urging you to move on, finally I receive a mail from you requiring me to describe the nature of my business. I sent out a mail to you describing it, but nothing happened after that.
4) I send another mail to you, urging you to move on. You said me you did not receive my mail describing the nature of my business. Then I send out 5 mails describing the nature of my business. Nothing happened after that.
5) I send you another couple of mails, urging you to do your job. You said me to send another mail describing BETTER the nature of my business. I send you another mail, asking for the nth time to tell me precisely WHAT THE HELL you did want to know exactly.
6) After that I received a mail from you, saying that in a mail sent out to me the 27th you required me to send you a copy of a page of my passport with my signature; a mail that you said you sent out several times, and that I did not receive several time (and it's REALLY strange!).
7) so after two weeks during which I had my money seized by you, I got to know that the problem is this (a copy of a page of my passport with my signature) and not that (a mail describing the nature of my business).
8) since the beginning (when I signed the contract on line) YOU HAD MY BUSINESS DESCRIBED.
9) since the beginning (when I sent out documents by mail to you) YOU HAD A COPY OF MY PERMIT TO STAY, IN WHICH THERE IS ALL MY PERSONAL DATA, IN WHICH IS RECALLED THE NUMBER OF MY PASSPORT, IN WHICH THERE IS MY PHOTO, IN WHICH THERE IS MY SIGNATURE.
I am sure you agree that this seems the behaviour of a Circus, not of a Financial Broker.
Now, I'm going to send you a copy of a page of my passport where is my signature by fax. I'm almost sure you will not receive that fax; I'm ready to bet.
So, after sending the fax, I will send that copy even by mail.
Hope this will be enough, but I suspect that after that you will still not give me access to my account and MY MONEY, requiring that I send you a photo of me in perizoma while dancing flamengo.
In that case, and in case of any other problem you will find out to prevent me to access my account and MY MONEY, you will get to know me personally!
Before that, I will pay a visit to Scotland Yard.
| inviato da
il 30/3/2007 alle 16:10 | |